You’ve download Mobi and you’re excited on upgrading your WordPress Responsive Menu, here’s the tutorial that is designed for you to get started easily without sweating.
If you are more comfortable on step by step guide with screenshots over the video above, please use the instructions below for your WordPress navigation menu upgrade.
1. Log-in to your dashboard and go to the Appearance > Menu section.
2. Create your Mobi WordPress Navigation Menu, you can create separate menus for main and pop-up mobi navigation.
3. Go to Appearance > Mobi Menus to set your mobile-first responsive menu.
4. Under Main Menu Section, check Enable Mobi option, select if you want to activate the animations and set Menu Positions. Then choose the menu you’ve created.
5. The links assigned on the menu you’ve chosen will show up. Drag and Drop the three(3) main sticky navigation menu you want to use.
6. Expand each menu links you’ve chosen and assign custom icons, links, labels, user restrictions and font sizes. And hit Save Button to apply changes.
7. Great! You’ve created your sticky navigation menu. Now go to Pop-Up Navigation Section to enable the Content Overlay on menu icon click. Then hit Save button to apply changes.
8. You can now view your site on front-end and see how beautiful mobi integration is on your WordPress site.
9. If you want to show social media icons, go to Social Media Section and assign each social media links you want to show.
10. Get better branding by assigning and uploading your logo image that will automatically shows up on the top of the pop-up overlay content.
11. You can also change the default color scheme under the Appearance Section to match your sites color via colorpicker. That easy 🙂
12. Now, check your site on desktop and other mobile devices and see how Mobi elegantly works and integrated.